Dance Comp 2017

by - March 28, 2017

University Dance Competition 2017 


If you don't know me, I have a passion for dancing, I've been dancing since I was 6. So for uni I decided to join the hip-hop squad for this year!! 
There's not doubt that these group of people are the most fun people to be around with. One of my closest people are in this club and I'm sooo happy to have joined!

Our first competition was at Loughborough University, it was my first time at an actual dance competition, and well let's just say I was so overwhelmed there were so many great uni dance groups, I definitely got stage fright. There was 30 universities performing and the venue was massive!! When it was our turn to perform our music got cut off....Out of all the unis our got cut off ahaha... but we manage to perform again which was terrifying. Loughborough was a great experience and I can't wait to smash it again next year. 

Our second competition was at Northampton, well long story short WE CAME 1ST PLACE FOR NOVICE HIPHOP!!! I was actually in shocked since we thought we would place 3rd or 2nd but nope 1st Place for my hip hop girls and thats all!

















You May Also Like

0 comments