Skin Care | Tips & Routine

by - July 06, 2017

One of the most important things to acknowledge in any beauty process is the care for your skin, I'm guilty for not taking care of my skin properly, I'm that person who accidentally sleeps with make-up on and don't fully clean all the layers of my make up (I’m lazy don't judge), 

Luckily enough I'm also that person who has never actually gotten acne or any type of skin failure except for pimples. However, my skin is prone to dryness and discolouration and I’ve notice my skin getting worse throughout the summer, so on my quest for a new ritual, I started my own skin care regime to help me take care of it.  
Now I know I'm no beauty guru but this is basically advice, recommendations of products and my night time routine to help my skin glow and stay moisturised. 

PRODUCTS
·      SIMPLE'S CLEANSING WIPES (NIVEA / SIMPLE)
·      GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE CLEANSING WATER
·      DOVE BEAUTY CREAM SOAP/BAR
·      SIMPLE REGENERATION AGE RESISTING FACIAL WASH
·      BEAUTYCODE TONER
·      BIOGLO FACE MOISTURISER
·      SIMPLE HYDRATING LIGHT MOISTURISER
·      LANCOME LAIT CORPS FRAICHEUR

1.    PRE-CLEANSE
After a day of being out in the elements, it is necessary to remove all makeup, oil and debris collected. I use the Simple's Cleansing wipes for my face and the Garner Cleansing water for my eyes to remove all the make-up gunk and nasty crap on my skin. I tend not to use cleansing towel wipes for my eyes because they’re sensitive and it’s sometimes feel really rough, so I use a cotton pad to remove make up on my eyes.

2.     CLEANSE
I cleanse both in the morning and at the night, it’s important to wash your face at least once a day to get rid of any oils and make-up that you didn’t remove before. I use the Dove beauty cream soap bar first and then cleanse my face with the Simple regeneration age resisting facial wash. I’ve been using this soap since I was a child I can never forget the scenic in this soap, it’s also creates soft and smooth skin while the facial wash gives you that vitamin B5 & E as well as nutrients that are good for your skin and basically gives off young smooth skin, cause ain't nobody trying to look mature and old.

3.     TONER
After drying your face, I use a cotton face pad to apply my toner by beautycode, what I like about this toner is that it helps prep your skin for the rest of your product application, it also helps tone and even out your skin discolouration. Not to mention that this specific toner smells like the heavens above.

4.     MOISTURISE
This is the most important step for all skin types, many people have problems with dry skin so I use. BioGlo’s face moisturiser and Simple’s light moisturiser for nighttime it’s important to use a lightweight moisturiser which helps residue on the skin. So yea moisturise, even if you don’t want to do all these steps just make sure you moisturise in the end. Another moisturer I use is the Lancome lait corps fraicheur if I’m feeling fancy in the day.


And there you go, 4 steps and 7/8 products for my skin care night time routine, for my morning skin care I literally wash my face with the dove soap bar and that’s all you need! ain't nobody got time to do this whole process in the morning.

Enjoy


You May Also Like

1 comments